Thursday, January 30, 2020

New Bolero products from Dollar Tree

Hola!!!! I finally found some of the new Bolero products at Dollar Tree. I've been on the hunt for a while now but they didn't have everything, unfortunately. 

Here is what I found:

Bolero Detoxifying Facial Wipes mico-algae + ginseng 30 count
Bolero Micellar Wipes Cucumber & Aloe 30 count
Bolero hydrating + cleansing Facial Wipes Watermelon & Aloe 30 count
Bolero Facial Wipes strawberry + pineapple 30 count 
Bolero Hydrating Facial Mist Coconut + Rose Hip 
Bolero Brightening Facial Mist Strawberry + Pineapple

I picked up three Pond's products they had as well.

Pond's Perfect Colour Complex Anti-Marks for Natural Colour Beauty Cream
Pond's Pure Detox Facial Foam 
Pond's Clear Solutions Facial Foam 




No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...