Friday, March 1, 2013

我只爱你

I went to the Dollar Tree looking for some of the Wyler's Light drink mix I had purchased before but that Dollar Tree  hadn't restocked anything T-T I found a bright orange tumbler , a strawberry reuseable bag ( i have bought one in the past and loved it), some socks, and I found this soft lips in wildberry.


Walmart has their Christmas scented wax cubes on sale for 50 cents so I picked up a couple since I didn't buy any during the holiday season.

Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Under The Mistletoe
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Jolly Winter Snowman
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Snowy Winter Woods 
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Warm Holiday Welcome 
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Spiced Rum Cake
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Fresh Fraisier Fir
Better homes and Gardens scented wax cubes Holiday Spice Rack 

I also picked up the New Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover
\


I was talking to my brother about cameras and he gifted me one of his camera!!  My new baby a Nikon D60! I downloaded the manual so I can start learning how to use it.

Rite Aid has the Revlon line at 40% off ^^ I had a coupon for the Nearly Naked foundation and I picked up the Revlon Photoready Ceam blush in pinched.


I had orientation at my new job for 3 hours. I filled out paper work, watched videos and took a tour. My first full day of work is this monday which I will begin training. I am working full time so I know I will be really tired because when I get home I will  care for my mom and clean but I don't mind since I feel like I have kind of a life again. I gave my brother some of my things so he can sell for me because I am saving all my money for China. 

I took a picture of myself before work since I was 30 minutes early. I wore simple makeup and I am impressed with the Holika jewel light eyeliners! I wore the black one on my upper eyelid and the white one on the bottom.

FOTD 

Face
Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Controller
Missha  Perfect Cover BB Cream shade 23
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Avon Ideal Shade loose powder

Eyes
E.l.F Eyelid primer
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof eyeliner Black Jem
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof eyeliner One Carat Diamond
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Lips
Nivea Lip Butter Smooth Kiss 







4 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have a camera like this one !

    I have the same cat-ear ring !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very lucky! I really like this ring but it is big on me now and keeps slipping off :(

      Delete
  2. cool brother : )) i love Nikon cameras, i have got D5100 and my friend also this one :)

    your header is soo cute. lovely Hello Kitty coffee!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am new to Nikon but I love it so far!! ^_^

      Delete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...