Sunday, March 10, 2013

my first week of work

你好!
I made it through my first week of work. It was easy but it was a lot of hard physical labor. I come home so  exhausted but I can't complain because at least I have a job. I went in for my second laser hair removal treatment and I am so lucky it has been working well for me. I have seen less hair growth just from one session so I am hoping it keeps working for me. The nurse changed the laser to a stronger setting. I still have hairs on my cheeks but very thin and they fall off as time changes. I think maybe after the third treatment I will feel comfortable putting my hair up in a bun or pony tail.
I have been so good at not  spending money!  I take my own lunch and stay away from the Starbucks which is so hard!! Anyways I bought two makeup items and a book that was on sale and were inexpensive.
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien 
Rimmel London  Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in Taupe 
Milani shadow eyez eyeshadow pencil 01 winter white 



3 comments:

  1. That's great if laser hair removal works ! I wanted to do it on my legs but it's expensive... T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is getting her legs done and says it hurts a lot!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful book! Btw, just want to let you know that the blog you are following that was previously owned by myself is now dormant but you can find me on my new blog; The Science of Happy. It already has 29 posts up so far so lots to read already and I've got a new feature up where you get to be nosey and see what other followers have in their bags!

    http://thescienceofhappy.blogspot.co.uk/

    - TSOH

    ReplyDelete

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...