Sunday, March 3, 2013

三月

你好!

I spent this whole weekend finding my uniform for work. I went to five different stores and in all five they were sold out of the polo shirts I needed! My brother took me to a store that was kinda far but lucky I was able to find it! I had to buy in the men section because they had none for women but at this point I don't care! 

I am trying to organize my work and home schedule so I started to use my Hello Kitty Agenda again. I  really like how  I get to write in the month and days! 




I got a free sample of the Runa focused energy traditional guayusa tea in the mail. I will try it out later ^^




I will start to use my Nikon D60 as soon as I find my card reader or get a new one because when my nieces come over they love to play around in my room and move everything  >_< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...