Friday, March 21, 2014

I really want to quit my job. I am really frustrated. They are suppose to be training me for a new department while the lady is on vacation but I haven't even been there 3 hours!! I have to learn so many new things yet they keep sending me to do other things. I was once in that department and I told my supervisor I wasnt comfortable in there alone and she said " you'll do fine!" I was constantly calling supervisors because I was so lost yet when I would called them they had this attitude and gave me this look like I was stupid. One of the supervisors even told me in front of a customer " do you even know how to cashier?" then turns around to the customer and says " she doesn't know what she is doing but don't worry I DO." I am scheduled to be there alone next week and I am even having nightmares about having to call a supervisor or messing up. well hopefully I can train today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...