Monday, March 10, 2014

nintendo,camera,socks, and boots

I got my nintendo 3ds xl in pink and white which I used my work discount. I also got my Nikon 1 J1 camera that I will be taking to China with me and also the nintendo so we can play games on the long train ride home from Beijing . I talked to hubby and I will be going in August. I told my mom about it so I still have to tell the others. I can't wait to see him! I miss him! I want to get him some Nike shoes and some other things. I can't buy anything anymore I have to save every penny.


I got my boots I ordered from Rakuten. Black boots with a pink bow that you can remove.
I bought 7 packs of peds socks each have 2 pairs and I paid $2.21 for all. I got this pink frame at ross so I can put a picture of hubby and I.

I am waiting for two bra sets I ordered and three korean cosmetic items.I wont be buying anything 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...