Saturday, March 1, 2014

rainy sunday

It was pouring rain today. I had to work 4 hours today which sucks but work was interesting at least. It was raining so hard the lights went out for 45 mins. I bought two pairs of christmas socks for 18 cents and mittens for a $1.50 because sometimes it gets really cold at night when I'm waiting for the bus. Two co- workers told me they like how I do my make up and one asked me why I am so quiet. I am just a quiet person ,always have been. I need to seriously take a break from Netflixs! I finished
Everybody loves Raymond
Freaks and Geeks
Secrets of the dead: China's Terracotta Warrior
Children of the Corn
I need to read more instead of watching shows on Netflixs! 

I removed my makeup and washed my face before starting this and I decided to use the cream my Gang's 妈妈 gave me in China and love how it feels! I  was using it while I was  living there and when I came back I just stopped. I better get to bed and try to sleep since I have to wake up at 2am and leave to work at  3:30 am  I have such a hard time sleeping I listen to Beijing Literature radio every night and it helps.T_T 
Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...