Sunday, June 29, 2014

6♥29♥14

Today was a hot day! I work monday - friday now so having the weekend off is weird. I washed my work clothes but I still need to iron it and took care of my mom like always. I finished reading "Norwegian Wood" by Haruki Murakami which I really enjoyed. I also finished the 3rd season of "Wilfred" on Netflix. My sister came over with her husband and my two nieces which made my mom really happy!I wish they could visit more often because it cheers my mom up. I ate dinner already and it is only 6:40pm lol I made a salad and I have to wait for my mom to want to go to bed so I can help her after I can shower and iron my clothes. I did order filofax A5 calender refills for my planner I got in China because I don't like the ones that came with it . I hope it fits! I think I will start reading one of the books I picked up at Dollar Tree "Delicate Edible Birds and other Stories" by Lauren Groff so I am hoping it is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...