Saturday, January 10, 2015

1/10/15

I'm sick of people treating my like shit I tend to let others walk all over me and I need to stop that. Lately I have been listening to StarTalk Radio a lot and I'm still trying to get my life back on track.

Physicians Formula shimmer strips custom eye enhancing shadow & liner extreme shimmer in nude eyes
Physicians Formula Touch of Glow Stick Nude Wear in Nude Glow 
Maybelline master conceal by facestudio camouflaging 20 light
Maybelline master prime by facestudio primer + base 100 blur + smooth 
NYX Wonder Stick Highlight and Contour stick light/medium
Flower Beauty Hollywood Secret concealer kit
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive firming serum with Hibiscus and Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...