Sunday, January 4, 2015

I have to leave soon to go to my laser appt. that takes me almost 2 hours on the bus. I started thinking about him again last night and I'm feeling depressed. I think he was too good for me I'm not smart, pretty, or have anything special about myself so I should understand I never had a chance with him. Maybe I'll feel better once I get out of the house. The past two days I have been eating a lot but I went running yesterday.I realized why people own running shoes because the sneakers I use are so uncomfortable.  I haven't drank also in two days which was really hard! I think I was starting to get addicted to it. I better go finish getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...