Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! I woke up with a more clear mind today.I'm still really down but I see things a bit more clear. Went to the park but I only ran two laps because some idiots at the park were annoying me when I passed by them. I decided to walk to the market after because I was hungry and i'm sick of fast food. I bought to make wheat spaghetti with morning star fake ground beef , onion and mushrooms.  I'll probably eat that all week with a salad for dinner. My brother is suppose to arrive today from the hospital after having surgery. It has been helping me write my feelings on this blog! Well, that is so far my day....

Yesterday I bought the new wet n wild mascara Lash Out Loud MAX Volume. The packaging is really cute.  


Picked up a bottle of Jack Daniel's for myself also.lol
I have been listening to Jay Chou - Ming Ming Jiu  明明就 for some reason I can relate to the lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...