Sunday, March 15, 2015

3/15/15

I went to go do  my taxes and it was bad news after more bad news for me. I didn't owe but I'm hardly getting anything back T-T  My dreams about buying a car just disappeared. My friend picked me up from the tax place so we could go to the gym but we ended up at Walmart instead LOL I had a $100 gift card so I took us shopping. I went mainly for some gym clothes.

I got the Pantene Pro -V Silky Moisture Whip Moisturizer + Styler and Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Spray Repair & Finish on clearance at another store.

 Target, My friend recommended the Shea Moisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub w/ Avocado since I looking for a body scrub and I picked up the e.l.f Studio Small Stipple brush,

Walmart , I got a Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask, e.l.f smudge pot Ain't that sweet, Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette,and Hard Candy Smokey Eyes Smokey eyeshadow palette

I don't remember where I got the Sinfulcolors Shamrockin nail polish.

I got the Danskin now Front closure sports bra in black. I was hoping they had more styles but they hadn't restocked so my choices were very limited :(  I found these really cute 3 pack George underwear with the pink white stripes and black lace. 


I got this pink Danskin Now V neck semi fitted shirt and Avia mint shirt for the gym.

 I finally got a wind breaker for the gym. For some strange reason I have been wanting one for the longest! I found this baby blue Danskin Now one at Walmart. lol  sorry you can see my ugly foot at the bottom of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...