Friday, March 27, 2015

3/27/15

I place an order on Sephora on Saturday. Monday I received an email saying my order was canceled and after that I got another email saying it was shipped. I checked my bank account to discover that they charged me twice!!! My account was overdrawn. I called Sephora and was told to call my bank anyways, long story short I'm still waiting to get my money back!!! I'm so pissed!!! I think  i'm done with ordering from sephora unless they have something I want and can't find it somewhere else.

I bought the tarte tartelette palette, Too Faced Selfie Powders and Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. I have an addiction to Too Faced as you can tell lol

I ended up buying a scale today and to my surprise I lost 12 pounds all together! Near the gym there is a Ross so my friend and I went in and I walked out with cute Betsey Johnson Satchel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...