Thursday, March 19, 2015

3/19/15

I just got home from my jog at the park.  I finally found the L'oreal nail color in garden bouquet 733. It's so beautiful!!!
 

My friend and I went shopping and I picked up 

wet n wild limited edition coloricon eyeshadow palette in Vinyl Collection (honestly, I didn't like the other palettes because I couldn't see myself wearing those colors) 

e.l.f studio Hydrating Under Eye Primer ( I just want to try it)

e.l.f studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Carpet



This week I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix and I couldn't stop laughing ! I wish the second season was out!

I've been tempted to call him lately but I feel so scared to call. I don't know why I feel this way but I miss him and been thinking about him a lot......

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...