Friday, November 13, 2015

11/13/15

I woke up so late today. I went running around 11 because I felt bad I didn't go yesterday and have been eating like a pig. I was on my 3rd lap when my phone suddenly rang and it was my friend crying. After 3 mintues she asked to meet me up at the park to talk. I was feeling pretty shitty myself since the night before I text that guy to meet up (which didn't happen) but I realized that I'm trying to use him to move on from this last guy. I'm so desperate to move on but I'm still so strung up on him which is making me pissed off at myself.  Why can't I move on? what is stopping me?? Afterwards I went back home and ate something greasy. sigh I will never learn. I realized my headphones were broken so I went to Ross. Again,there wasn't any good makeup which still sucks! I got some Philips  white headphones for $11.99 and some Rampage 3 pack lace boyshorts underwear for $5.99.   I just been home cleaning and listening to music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...