Saturday, November 7, 2015

11/7/15

I'm 30 years old now.  I went out the next day with my friend for late night Happy Hour which was nice to get out of the house. I did my make up and dressed nice since I rarely dress nice anymore.

I'm still unemployed and broke. I'm trying to stay optimistic but it isn't easy. I have been really focusing on my weight loss at the moment. I was 191 ( Yes,I had let myself go) in the beginning of this year but I'm currently down to 178 pounds right now. I have been going to run everyday and started doing workout videos at home. I can finally see a difference which feels good but I know I'm no where near my goal weight. I stopped talking completely to that guy and staying away from all guys! I'm just going to focus on myself and making myself a better person. I started to look into LVN programs and wish I had help figuring it out so I  thought my sister would give me advice but as always I can't count on them. 

I really love Spotify and Snapchat apps. Honestly I couldn't even go one month without Spotify! 

On Halloween night I received a call from this one guy we only talk once every three months. He only calls me at night, drunk and just wanting to hook up lol I think its so funny how he thinks I'm like a toy or something to pull out only when he is bored and has no other option lol  I told him hell no and said talk to you in 3 months lol

I feel so blessed to have so many high school friends that have been motivating me during my weight loss. They leave me so many post on Facebook just getting me pumped up and wanting to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...