Monday, November 16, 2015

Gifts from Aruba

My sister recently went to Aruba with her husband for his birthday. My brother in law and I have the same birthday so my sister got me a few things from Aruba. 

Ponche Aruba Cream Liquor ( I tried it yesterday and it almost taste like eggnog to me,has brandy and Rum, it's thick and  has a 10% alcohol level)

Aruba Coffee mug with a cute little spoon.

Aruba Aloe Ultra Hydrating Hand Lotion. (Smells so good!) It sounds like a very natural product from the description on the bottle. It has a website on the bottle www.ArubaAloe.com 

She also got me a face cream by the same brand Aruba Aloe but forgot it at home and will bring it next time .


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...