Saturday, January 23, 2016

1/23/16

My friend took me thirft store shopping yesterday so I can look for something for my interview. We went to The Salvation Army. I was looking through all the clothes and tried some things on but nothing fit or looked right. I passed by the purses  and say this purple bag and feel in love! The best part was it was new and it was from justfab.com!! All the handbags were $4.99 so I grabbed it ! I also got this mug that says "you are beautiful" this was marked $0.99. When the girl was ringing me up everything was 50% off!! So my total was $3!

After the thrift store we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, I picked up the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and Not Your Mothers's Kinky Moves Leave-In Conditioner.

She also took me to the library book sale where they let you fill a reusable bag with books for $1.We went halfs on the bag because I don't have that much room for books in my room. I got 8 books
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary edition 19
When The Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka
The Borgias Blood & Beauty by Sarah Dunant
Ishi In Two Worlds by Theodora Kroeber
When you are engulfed in flames by David Sedaris
Dancing with butterflies by Reyna Grande
The Poison Apples by lily Archer
Triangular Road by Paule Marshall  

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...