Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1/5/16

I have been busy trying to get my life together and its been so hard! I'm currently looking into phlebotomy classes and RN programs. I don't want to depend on anyone anymore. Anyways, I started watching Nurse Jackie on Netflix and I like it so far. I haven't been buying  much makeup but I was gifted some for Christmas from my family.

Gifts from my Family
Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toliete
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick Shroom
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick Fade
Bath & Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset lotion 
tarte lip set it contains: LipSurgence lip creme adorned
LipSurgence lip creme decadence 
LipSurgence lip creme regal
LipSurgence lipgloss fearless 
LipSurgence lipgloss exposed

CVS
MUA Makeup Academy Professional Smokey Eye Shadow Palette



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...