Saturday, January 9, 2016

1/9/16

My friend asked me to go with her to run errands since she didn't want to go alone. I wanted to talk with her so it was perfect! I have been feeling really low, crying a lot and feeling scared. She took me to a couple stores because she was looking for some over the knee boots. I ended up buying this daisy fuentes black lace chemise. I thought it was very pretty!
 I also found these navy blue sweats that have "love" on the sides by some brand Roma Concept.

When we were at Kohl's I saw these LC Lauren Conrad earrings but put them back. To my surprise my friend secretively bought them for me! She told me jewelry makes her feel beautiful and she wanted me to feel extra beautiful. I'm so blessed to have her in my life !! She knows I'm going through a really hard time and with out her I don't know where I would be right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...