Saturday, February 11, 2017

2/11/17

It's Saturday night and I'm home... sigh. I feel so lonely right now. I think it has to do with the fact that I ended a three year old friendship with my guy. He basically lived like 15 min away and he never wanted to hang out with me but he had time for his other friends, he would only call me at 1 am, drunk, and asking for nudes so I got fed up. I loved our conversations but the fact that it felt like I wasn't really his friend I ended it. He didn't make any effort to keep me in his life after discussing it with him so I knew I wasn't that important to him.

I took the Basic Life Support For Health Providers Class and received my Card on Friday. 

I also met a guy on my way to the class. We exchange numbers and he made plans with me for Valentines Day but I don't know... He is already behaving shady and I can't  handle to get a heart ache this year...The first thing that bothered me was were texting and he said he was going to shower and would text me after. Well, I don't hear anything from until the next morning. His texting is really off and I feel like he is hiding something. I need to remain focused on my goals and not get distracted. 

I got a HBONOW account so I can finally watch 'Game of Thrones' which is amazing!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...