Monday, February 6, 2017

99 Cents Only Haul #3

Bonjour!
I hung out with my best friend last week and she needed to pick up some snacks for her children. We ended up at the 99 cents only store where I ended up buying a lot of vegetables, some frozen blueberries and water. I did see those make up bins and picked up a couple of things

Maybelline ColorSensations The Elixir 070 Intoxicating Spice
Maybelline ColorSensations The Elixir 045 Amethyst Potion 
Maybelline ColorSensations The Elixir 030 Raspberry Rhapsody 
Maybelline ColorSensations The Elixir 515 Opalescent Orchid
My only complaint about these lipglosses is the scent, it's a floral strong scent.

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche eyeshadow 525 Perfume ID
L'oreal Paris Colour Riche eyeshadow 841 Because I'm Worth It!
L'oreal Paris Colour Riche eyeshadow 817 So Over It!



I finally faced my fear of going to the doctors last week and I'm waiting for some blood work results (I'm  freakin'  terrified to go next week to get the results.) I'm hoping next week to be done with all my Pre course requirements and be able to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...