Saturday, February 25, 2017

Makeup Revolution London & Morphe

Bonjour!
How is everyone doing?? I'm actually exhausted. I have been studying which I haven't done in nine years and it has become a bit overwhelming. My anxiety is getting worse the closer it gets to my first day of school. Yesterday, was one of those days that I needed my mom and I cried for a bit. I'm so scared of failing at this. 

I ordered three more of the Makeup Revolution London Chocolate eyeshadow palettes. I love the packaging!! These palettes are dupes for the Too Faced Chocolate bars. The price was $15 and Ulta usually has BOGOs on this brand.

Makeup Revolution London Naked Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette 
Makeup Revolution London Chocolate Vice Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution London Death By Chocolate Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette


I missed out on the Morphe Limited Edition Bronzed Mocha & Cooper Spice eyeshadow palettes the first time they released them BUT after weeks of stalking their Instagram I was able to order the bundle when they restocked! I just received them yesterday and they look beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...