Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Smoke & Mirrors make up from the 99 cents store only haul

I went to the 99 cents only store to buy some snacks for work. While browsing I say this brand Smoke & Mirrors on the beauty section and the packaging was super cute!! I ended up buying some items from the line.
I picked up the 
Smoke & Mirrors Volumizing Mascara
Smoke & Mirrors Rose Gold Shadows
Smoke & Mirrors Velvet Matte Lip Gloss in True Nude, Sandy, Golden Blush, and Cherry
Smoke & Mirrors Powder Foundation in Tan
nu-pore cooling facial towelettes
nu-pore everyday cleansing towelettes
2 LA Fresh  waterproof makeup remover wipes lavender & vitimin e 100 soft cleansing cloths

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...