Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday 2/25/18 Ruby Kisses, Italia and Star Wars

Hola!!! 

I hope everyone is doing well! I went with my co -worker to CVS after work and I noticed a Ruby Kisses display. I picked up 3 of their eyeshadow palettes and at some beauty supply store I picked up a Italia foundation to try out.

Ruby Kisses Dear Diary Series Sunset Kiss eyeshadow palette
Rudy Kisses Dear Diary Series Break of  Dawn eyeshadow palette
Ruby Kisses Dear Diary Series Daily Life eyeshadow palette
Ruby Kisses never touch up Matte Finish powder foundation Medium Beige
Italia Deluxe Long Stay makeup full coverage Spf 15 

I have actually worn the italia foundation twice to work already. I wouldn't consider it full coverage but more of a medium coverage. I'm a CNA so I sweat a lot and it actually held up pretty well. It comes in a bottle with a pump and has a Spf which are a plus!  


I bought a purse and I'm so in love!!! It's a Loungefly Star Wars purse! When I saw it was love at first sight! It was almost $70 so it was pricey.

I have been going through some emotional things, Chris and I ended things.. We never met but he meant so much to me and it broke my heart so bad. I miss him but I guess that how life goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...