Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Life Update 5/5/2020

Hola!! Como Estan?? 
I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe with this whole Covid-19 thing. Well, I've been extremely busy because I had a daughter in February. I didn't even know I was pregnant at all I went to the emergency room thinking It was was my appendix but to my surprise, I had a daughter that morning.  She is three months now and I will never forgive myself for not knowing I was pregnant.  Thank God she was born healthy! I was staying at my sister's house because she was helping me. While I was at my sister's house my younger sister threw out ALL my makeup to have room for the babies things but to my surprise, my brother kicked me out of so now I have to live over here with my sister. All my make up TRASHED for nothing! If I would have known I couldn't even stay there I could have rented storage ( which I still have to do)  now I can't even return to work because she lives an hour away. I'm unemployed and the postpartum depression hit me hard. It really sucks because my whole life is over there and I have nothing over here I spend my nights crying. My daughter is my everything but sadly I'm a horrible mother and I'm trying to give her everything she needs and love her.

I'm hoping my life will get better and I have to start from scratch my life and I have no idea what I'm doing.

On a happier note meet my everything my daughter Amelia! Follow me on my Social Media
 Snapchat: lattegirl03
Instagram: mei.mei03 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...