Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer

Hola!!! Como Estan? 

 In December I switched gyms from Planet Fitness to 24-hour fitness which was the best decision ever. I would meet up with my friend and he would teach me to use the equipment. My favorite part was when I finished my workout and go sit in the sauna. It was so relaxing and I loved it! Anyways one day this lady came up to me to tell me I was using the machine wrong and showed me the correct way and we started talking she told me she was 72 years old and I was amazed! She was so toned and looked like she was 40! She told me to buy a sweet sweat waist trimmer and the workout enhancer. They were selling it at the gym but they didn't have my size, then I gave birth to my daughter (my little koala) and then this Covid-19 thing happened and they closed the gym. I ended up ordering it off Amazon. I have worn it twice and I love it so far! I got the black and yellow in size medium.  


If you buy the waist trimmer it comes with a sample of the sweet sweat workout enchancer which is basically like a vasline texture that you rub on your stomach area.It stretches a lot!! Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated.
 
 
                               

Add me on Social Media 
Snapchat: lattegirl03
Instagram: mei.mei03
#momlife #cnalife 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...