Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6♥17♥14

你好!!!
I decide this weekend to dye my hair after not doing anything to it in years! The results were ok but nothing special about it. 

I got the Starbucks stainless steel tumbler that is pink and white in the mail. The reason I ordered this is because lately I have been having stomach problems again. After I told Gang and he told me to stop drinking cold drinks because they are really bad to my stomach so I'm hoping by taking this with warm tea ,warm water or  room temp water it will help me. 

I finished watching the 2 Seasons of "Orange is the New Black" which I loved! I also finished the 7th season of  "Doctor Who" and I currently started watching "Revenge"  after 弟弟 recommended it to me. Well that's it for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...