Sunday, June 15, 2014

Empties #2

你好! 
Here are a few empties that I have recently collected.

Candles

Mainstay Cranberry Mandarin candle – I really liked the smell of this candle. I would repurchase if they still have it at Walmart.

Mainstay Cherry Blossom candle – The smell of this candle was not that great and also the wax didn’t melt all the way down like the cranberry mandarin one did. I wouldn’t repurchase it.

Glade Pumpkin Spice Candle- This was one of those holiday scents. It was ok I prefer the B&BW pumpkin candles also it melted horrible.

Hair Products
L'oreal Power Moisture Rush Mask  -  I got this on sale for $3 and I fell in with  love this mask! I used it as a daily conditioner and  it really controled the frizz in my hair. I will repurchase soon.

Random Items

Daiso Japan White cotton swabs 350 pcs – Cotton swabs to me are just cotton  swabs but I really do like the cute packaging . I will keep repurchasing it.

Up & Up with rose hips time release 60 tablets  -  I try to take these every day but of course I forget . I will repurchase these or another brand.

Skincare

Clarins One -Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser – I got this for my birthday from my sister a while back and I really liked it. I used it at night after removing my makeup since I felt it was gentle enough to use daily. I love the orange scent of it. I want to repurchase it but it is expensive so I will just wait if I find a good  deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...