Saturday, June 28, 2014

Target and Fujifil Instax Mini 8

I went to Target after I got off work yesterday and I bought a few things.
Hello Kitty Travel Notebook $1
Hello Kitty Notebook $1
Yoobi  purple hip to clip fun paperclips 50 count $2.99
Yoobi Assorted Gel pens 12 count $9.99
Yoobi  mini highlighters 10 count $4.99
Floral skirt $8.89
Sonia Kashuk mint color makeup with gold zipper bag $6.89

My Fujifilm instax mini 8 in pink arrived! I got it off eBay  it came with 60 film, the camera and batteries. 


I got a bunny lens that is helpful for selfies.

My sister came over with my nephews to visit my mom and gifted me this watch .I love the color!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...