Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12♥2♥14

It's finally raining in Los Angeles! It has been pouring down all day. I was a bit disappointed that the guy that I worked with yesterday wasn't there today he kept me entertained and was interesting. I don't know why but I feel more comfortable talking to guys ever since I was in college. is that weird?? I never noticed it until Gang pointed it out in Beijing. I feel I'm ugly so I hate going to certain places and stores and this is why I do 90% of my shopping online, I honestly hated going shopping in China because I'm fat and ugly. Gang had to force me into some stores.

Anyways, I was given more hours this week so I'm happy about that ^_^ I got Mooncake a new jacket and another bag of food. My co-worker gave me a ride today since of the rain. she is so nice! I got home my sister told me to go buy tortillas so my sneakers were soaking wet when I returned T_T Like 15 minutes later I was told my Aunt had died so now I am depressed... She is the only Aunt from my dads side that I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...