Monday, December 8, 2014

Ross, Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works

你好!  My Victoria's Secret order arrived on Friday night .I bought 3 perfumes since each was on sale for $25. This is my first time trying their perfumes.

SCANDALOUS

Bombshells In Bloom
Victoria
and Since I ordered $75 I received a free tote bag 

After work I went to Ross where I found this 2pc Betsey Johnson blue Bull dog makeup bags, cute Jessica Simpson underwear, Lush blue shirt , New Look black hoodie sweater, and owl Democracy the freedom jeaneration sweater .


Bath & Body works had the 8oz Body creams for $4 each so I picked up Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Peppermint, and  Frosted Wonderland. 
I also  picked up some holiday hand santizers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...