Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Gifts and other purchases

I bought the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade Soft Brown 
benefit they're real! beyond mascara 
Lorac Mint edition eyeshadow palette 
The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami (This was an easy read and I really enjoyed it)


L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint peony
L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint seduce
L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint pin-up
L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint blushing 
L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint gleam ( seller sent the wrong color)
Lime crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick in wicked 


My sisters gifted me a really cute cherry blossom tea infuser cup and Chai love you a latte tumbler.
The Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary pop-up Party Palette 20 eyeshadows.
EOS feel good. Do good. set  
Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac no place like Gnome
Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac Ms. Owl Berry Swirl


I bought a couple of songs from JJ Lin new album Genesis. I have Brave New World on repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...