Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Empties #3

Bath & Body Works mini candle Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - I would repurchase it.

Air Wick National Park Limited Edition Candle Tropical Sunset and Air Wick National Park Limited Edition Candle Glacier Bay - I got these clearance for $1.50 each. I don't think I would repurchase if they are full price although they burned for a long time.





Dollar tree Make up Remover Facial Wipes - Horrible! I will not repurchase! Click Here For My Review

Zuum Cotton Square Pads - I bought these at a local dollar store. I would repurchase but Daiso is closer to my home.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color B3 Golden Brown - This really lighten my dark hair and was true to color. I would repurchase later but I will try Palty hair dye next.

Revlon Beautiful Color Dark Ash blonde- I don't think I will repurchase it since my hair didn't seem to change shades.

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel -  I really loved this! It took off any dirt my cleanser might have missed.

got2b Smoothing satin drops - O.M.G! This product never seem to end!!!  I would not repurchase because my hair was still a frizzy mess after.

Calgon Hot Date Body wash-  A clearance item I bought super cheap.  It did it's good cleaning but wasn't a fan of the scent. I wouldn't buy at full price.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave- In Spray - I bought this years ago ! I won't be repurchasing it since I want to try other leave- in conditioners.

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion-  I wouldn't repurchase this scent.

Avon naturals Strawberry & guava shakes body lotion-  I didn't like the scent,

Mandom Cleansing Express Moist Cleansing Lotion- This is my 2nd bottle I have used and already on my 3rd. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...