Sunday, October 30, 2016

10/30/16

Bonjour!
I have some really random purchases and a birthday gift. I was browsing through eBay and saw this interesting hair product Dove Elixir Hair Fall Rescue. I think they only sell it in India and it actually has rose petals in it.

My sister gifted me the Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 for my birthday and it is the most beautiful palette ever!

I placed a ColourPop order to try their eyeshadows.  I ordered the Zingara Super Shock Shadow Collection which comes with four eyeshadow Jinxie, Paradox, Elixir, Seeker and I also ordered Muse.
I picked up a ColourPop Brow Colour in Bangin' Brunette and lastly I got the Colourpop Super Shock Cheek highlighter in Wisp for free with any $20 purchase.


I'm currently watching RuPaul's Drag Race and Luther which are really good. I have been really wishing  I could move to the East Coast and leave everything behind me! I know I can't run from my problems.....I think just staying away from fuck boys has been helping me a lot and I finally got rid of the worst one 2 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...