Saturday, October 22, 2016

Petit Vour October Vegan Box

Bonjour!
My October Petit Vour Box arrived today! The only item I'm interested in this month is the lipstick, October's box theme is Kiss Kiss  and as always it came for 4 items. 

Red Apple Lipstick Full size in AUDREY $23 (The color looks really pretty so hopefully it compliments my skintone *crosses fingers*)

APOTERRA SKINCARE Tulsi Body Oil with Lavender & evening primrose $7 1oz (I don't use body oils much but my skin has been super dry lately so I'll try it!)

KAHINA GIVING BEAUTY Moroccan Beldi Soap with Eucalyptus $5 25g ( It says to replace your body wash with this and leave it on your skin 10 min and use a wash cloth to take it off. I'll try it out next week.)

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate oil $3 0.07oz (The sample comes with 2 weeks worth of product and just apply it in the evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...