Thursday, October 27, 2016

Small Daiso Haul #17

I haven't been to Daiso since mid of last year. I was running really low on cotton squares and I only like buying it from Daiso. They must have been in the process of stocking because a lot of the shelves were empty!

 Daiso Japan Fresh Cotton Square packs of 130 (I was only able to find two of packs so it was disappointing.)

Daiso Japan Oil Blotting Paper 300 Sheets (Can't really beat 300 sheets for $1.50! )

Daiso Japan Cleansing Tissue Hyaluronic Acid & Olive Oil 35 Sheets
Daiso Japan Cleansing Tissue Collagen & Olive Oil 35 sheets (I haven't seen these before so I want to give it a try)

Daiso Japan Eyebrow Care set (I just wanted the scissors to trim my eyebrows)

Daiso Japan pink hair turban ( To put my hair back when I wash my face)


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...