Thursday, March 8, 2012

3♥7♥2012

I am currently taking a "coffee break " from my morning chores ^^ After I finish writing this I will get started with all my other chores T-T Yesterday for lunch I made cold Soba noodles for my lunch! It was good but I was missing a couple of ingredients opps!!
My little sister had to buy some art supply for one of her college class but she dislikes drawing and coloring so she gave me the big box of Crayons ^^ she said since she was not going to use it I can have it! Now I have a box of 120 Crayons!
I am a big fan of Standing Egg! After I helped my mom into bed last night I drew their logo (kinda) lol I added some hair to the egg and some blush lol I don't know why but my hubby likes it so I will mail the drawing to him with a letter. I was never good at drawing and my art teacher in High School would always get mad at me because I did such awful drawing but I really don't have talent!
I am updating the iPhone software and says it will take 40 min 0.0 !! Way too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...