Thursday, March 22, 2012

Got Rice?

I have been in the cooking mood all week^^ I am not a good cook at all but I have improved in cooking fried rice!! I actually made it a bit healthier for my mom so I only used egg whites and low-sodium soy sauce. My mom loves fast food Chinese food but she can not eat it T-T I was happy when she said it was good because she is SO PICKY!
I made Curry this week because I was really craving it for a couple weeks lol I am the only one in my family that likes it so I have so much left overs!! 0.0
I have a weird addiction to Kim chi lol I bought a jar of it at a grocery store some what near my house. i decided to try and make Kim chi rice!! I love Korean BBQ and so the kim chi helped ease my craving in a way since I can't go eat Korean BBQ any time soon ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...