Friday, March 9, 2012

2 products I have finished this week

Mandom Cleansing Express Sebum Cleansing Lotion 300 ml - I bought 3 bottles of this after reading so many good reviews of it. I got one of the blue label and 2 of the pink. I used 2 pumps on a cotton pad to remove my face makeup and some of my eye make up ( doesn't take off my eyeliner or mascara) It really felt like water and the scent I don't know to me it reminded me of coconut lol ( maybe I am wrong) I will not repurchase it because I have two other bottles and other products I want to try.

Este Cotton Pads 40 count - These cotton pads are love!! They are so thick , soft and doesn't leave cotton fuzz on my face like others.I have one more box of these cotton pads left and I also have a lot of cotton pads so I will repurchase once I use my supply of cotton pads which will take me a while 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...