Friday, March 23, 2012

Target, Rite aid, Ulta and Walmart

I woke up this morning with a mission to get some Starbucks with my giftcard my brother gave me a while back^^ I asked my dad if he needed anything from Target since there is a Starbucks in it. I saw the morning sky was so gloomy and looked so pretty! I love gloomy looking days!

At Rite Aid I picked up some 3 nail polishes. This is so weird for me since I rarely buy nail polishes because I never really paint my nails. When I was in high school I was always painting my nails. So anyways, I bought 2 N.Y.C in a N. Y.C minute quick dry nail polish in Chinatown and Mint Macaroon and Wet 'n' Wild fast dry nail polish in Party of five Glitters. I also picked up the L'oreal Voluminous false fiber lashes waterproof.

Ulta , I picked up the NYX soft matte lip cream in Tokyo , Essence Sun Club glamour to go eyeshadow in Long Beach and South Beach and Essence Sun Club liquid eyeliner waterproof.

Target I picked up elf Matte Lip color in tea rose and nearly nude. In the $1 section they had cute Paul Frank stationary.

Walmart I got the Maybelline Illegal Length fiber extensions mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...