Monday, March 5, 2012

Week in Pictures #1

Trader Joe's Chai Latte is soo yummy!! That was my last cup !T-T
I made Chicken noodle soup for my mom with a salad. My sister liked it but of course my mom didn't. T-T
A slice of Banana Cream Pie from House of Pies that my sister brought me.

Holika Holika Skincare I had ordered last week off ebay! Holika Holika fairy water Pure Fresh Emulsion , Holika Holika fairy Water Pure Aqua Cream , and samples the seller sent
Cute Owl Mug! I was really in need of headphones !! I bought these Philips ones they were on sale and I had been saving for them!

Japanese Literature books
It has been horrible for me and the situation isn't getting any better. I have been SO STRESSED! *sigh* I have been home and just been reading in my free time I finished reading "The Wind- Up Bird Chronicle " by Haruki Murakami. It was such a wonderful book! I started reading " The Hunger Games " by Suzanne Collins and I have to say I like it so far^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...