Sunday, February 15, 2015

2/15/15

I bought 3 Jaclyn Smith bras and 1 Hanes bra.


This Old Navy workout hoodie sweater that I absolutely love already!  I also bought a new sports bra by the brand Everlast because my other sports bra is getting worn out.

I bought a bracelet set on an Etsy online store Ivy League Uniques.   It's 3 bracelets that came in a mala bag. swavorski crystals, smokey quartz, chrysocolla

From Ulta I bought the Nyx HD Finishing Powder in Banana and Essence How to make your face wow make up box..

And lastly I finally got my Fitbit charge hr!! I love it so much!! The bad thing is that my phone is not compatible with the caller id but other then that it works perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...