Sunday, February 8, 2015

2/8/15

I have been running more and eating better for  3 weeks already. I have just started to notice that my clothes are fitting more lose. The weight lose is going slow but I guess if I didn't ran more, gave up drinking and eating more healthy then I am the progress would be better. This is a good beginning for me because I am making better decisions when it comes to eating. One step at a time!

I'm feeling sad even though it has been weeks I still miss the late calls with him (even if it was just him drunk calling me) I don't understand why it is so hard for me to move on after this guy. I still feel myself wanting to cry. I don't understand why I am so stupid.

I want to be sexy but I don't know how.....  I'm such a socially awkward person. I have horrible people skills, I say random things and I never know what to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...