Monday, February 9, 2015

2/9/15

My sister came yesterday for a visit with my nieces and my brother in law. I just wasn't in a good mood at all. I don't mind her visiting but I HATE when she comes in my room and goes through my things.  She starts touching my makeup and perfumes without asking  SHIT I don't go to her house and touch her things! Then she acts like she is poor but in reality she has nothing but high end makeup and perfumes! I love her and all but I just somethings piss me off.

She gave me this Too Faced melted  in melted sugar which is a pretty nude color.


Also I switched phone service providers from Sprint to T-mobile, Last weekend I got so pissed because I wasn't getting any service at all and Sunday I was getting two days of past text messages! My brother had told me to switch to T-Mobile so I did!  

I feel so drained right now.... I need to move out soon because I'm sick of being treated like a 12 y.o when I'm 29. I'm only living here because of my mom! I have hatred towards my father which I know it's a bad thing but I honestly do. I always told my mom she should have divorced him and why she even stayed with him.

I've been listening to Justin Timberlake- Not a bad thing non stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...