Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2/3/15


I bought the new wet n wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Palette in A226 Milano Collections. 


For the first time in my life I bought myself real jewelry. It isn't anything special but I can't wear fake earrings due to that I am allergic to it so I bought myself a sterling silver Genuine Diamond 1/10CTTW Heart Studs. I don't know anything about jewelry but I paid $29 so I'm not sure if that was a good price.


I had a Mickey's beer and a bud light today. I just been so annoyed at work and I feel so stressed out at home with my parents. I wish my Dad would stop treating me like a 12 y.o and remember i'm 29, I wouldn't be living at home if my mom never had the stroke so that brings me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...