Saturday, February 21, 2015

2/21/15

On Wednesday when I got home from work my father started going off on me because he saw a picture of Gang and I on my facebook. He started calling me a slut and saying that he dumped me and that is the reason I came back.

On Thursday, I went to my co workers house to hang out. I had such a great time! She made me a couple drinks of Vodka and Red Bull.

On Friday, my other co- worker picked me up from work and we went to sign up for a gym membership at planet fitness. After signing up we went to Chipolte, the mall and get our eyebrows waxed.


The free t-shirt they gave us with the membership.

I bought two bow headbands from forever 21 and a pack of three hair scrunchies. 

I got from Target this crochet tank for $20. 

I ordered some vitamins from doTERRA that are suppose to help with weightloss Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend 90 Softgels . I'm almost done with my GNC bottle so I wanted to try these out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...