Monday, December 12, 2016

12/12/16


My Sephora JCPenney order came in. I decided to buy the $45 tarte tarteist Pro Glow highlight & contour palette. The packaging is a beautiful black and gold! I had to buy this Smith's Rosebud Salve to get the free shipping otherwise I would have to pay $8!  The gift card my sister gifted me was $25 so I just paid the rest .

I also ordered the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice off eBay


I went to my Avon lady's house to pick up some things. I like ordering Avon because it reminds me of my mom.
Avon ANEW Clean Purifying gel cleanser
Avon ANEW Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream 
Avon ANEW Reversalist Complete Renewal Night cream
Avon ANEW Vitale Day Lotion Broad Spectrum 25


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...