Saturday, December 17, 2016

12/17/16

I was going to post yesterday but I didn't have time at all. My nieces got dropped off at 8am and left around 3pm. It's hard to get anything done because they want to play and attention lol  After, they left my friend invited me to Palos Verdes to hang out. It was freezing but I had such a good time! I got home around 11pm, changed into my pajamas, washed my face and started watching the Star Wars movies.This is so random but do you have people on Snapchat send you the same shit they post on their story? First off, I don't even know them and they never bother actually having a conversation with me! So why the hell do they send that shit to me? I ended up deleting a lot of people off because it was so annoying!

I ordered some J.Cat Beauty items to try the brand out. The highlighters look beautiful in the pan but I haven't swatched anything yet.
 J.Cat Beauty Sunset Blvd 24 eyeshadow palette
J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter 101 White Goddess
J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter 102 Twilight 
J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter 103 Pink Goddess

Etude House My little Nut Fantastic Color eyes in Lucky Red Little Nut 
I haven't bought Korean Cosmetics in a while but this caught my attention.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector in Peach & Lavender
It also comes in the Red and Green. I really hope it works.

Well, I have to go clean the kitchen *sigh* I hope everyone has a great weekend!



My brother flies first class often and the airlines give him these little sets. Well, he gifted me this little set from this Italian perfume Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul (it's unisex). I googled it and the perfume retails for $190. It smells so clean and fresh! The little set came with 
0.15 fl oz EAU De Toilette 
1 fl oz After Shave Emulsion which he kept lol
1.3 fl oz Body Lotion 
1 fl oz Hand cream
0.34 fl oz Lip Balm 
cleansing towel 
I appreciate that he gifted it to me because this is a chance to try high end brands that I would never get to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...