Sunday, December 25, 2016

Altair Beauty Haul

I recently made an order on Altair Beauty. I purchased two of their Large Empty Magnetic palettes. 
I picked the "hello gorgeous" and "goal digger" palettes that are around $20 but if you follow them on social media they usually have codes of 20% or 30% off. 

This is the front of the palettes. Also, each palette comes with some magnetic stickers! 

The inside has a huge mirror! It's made with hard cardboard and very sturdy! The "goal digger" is a lavender color but my camera isn't picking up the color. I started tp fill one with costalscents hot pot shadows.

I absolutely love the back!
"hello gorgeous" in the front and in the back "you slay all day"
"goal digger" in the front and in the back "you got this " in a blue color font


No comments:

Post a Comment

my weibo

Followers

Follow me on Instagram

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...